Not that much, in most cases. Canopy PTP450 in 900mhz can use a 20mhz
channel, and do 256qam, but most of the time you're lucky if it even works.
In ideal conditions, I guess it should be able to do 100Mbps or so, but
900mhz rarely works as well as one would hope.

We have a 1.7 mile PTP450 link feeding a micropop, and at present, a link
test is giving me about 40Mbps aggregate. On a good day it'll do better
than that, but when you're going through as many trees as we are there,
signal tends to be all over the place, even with 900mhz.

Personally, I don't see that much value in having backhaul and AP
integrated into the same unit. I'd rather just have an auxiliary PoE out
ethernet port on one or the other, so that you can easily mix and match
different frequencies, and so on.