Allow me to propose an alternate onion, starting with the innermost layer:

1. You.
2. Your family.
3. Your race.
4. Your species.
5. All forms of life.
6. All forms of matter.
7. The spiritual self.
8. That which binds all together ad infinitum

AGI would fit ether as an augmentation of layers, or at layer 1. It could also
be spirit at layer 7, should it take the form of a program without a singular
body.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile