My point was that a real p-zombie (verses theoretical) that was engineered
would only be an attempt to approach a theoretical limit before having qualia
like a conscious person has. The limit would be bound by the impossibility of
general prediction for the engineered p-zombie to imitate/predict human qualia.
That is until it's own qualia was equally engineered somehow, then it would
thus become humanly conscious.

John