Probably most people here haven't had time to look at 15k lines of code and
form an evaluation of it. Probably most people here share your serious
concerns, we're just not sure that banning someone from a mailing list is a
very important part of minimizing pain/suffering and maximizing
goodness/chillness/warmth/awesomeness or whatever we may wish to maximize.
I'm interested in structuring these projects as graphical social networks -
something that would be near-term very useful for us and longer-term a
great facilitator/substrate of some kind of general intelligence arising in
the network