Programming is not boring. It can be tedious but it is like working out.
When you get stronger, some work that was awful seems easy and you are glad
that you can get a chance to get the exercise. When you do a lot of
programming, a great deal of your mental confusion evaporates. That does
not mean that you have all the answers, it only means that the everyday
mental static of a mind that spends too much time idling no longer
interferes with your ability to think clearly.
Jim Bromer