Predictions can't be wrong.

The part of inference (if any other) involving statistics with
probability distributions and likelihood is Intuition only - the whole
is known and split into a distributed population (the probability
model). Predictions are real but cast from an ordered triple "I"
sequence of processes, where intuition is only the first. The yield is
100% certainty.

With the probabilistic approach, maybe spaces should be the turk's boxes
when YOLO (https://pjreddie.com/media/files/papers/yolo_1.pdf) applies
and punctuation should stay as noise.

The CV problem of detecting whether there is a transparent screen
between the single camera and the image cannot be solved with inferred
output. It is solved using binary inferred unsupervised learning and
matched output.
In other words, when the confusion between intuition and prediction is
removed so is the confusion between binary population and binary
distribution, intuitive (unsupervised) learning of a large number of
random samples in a binary stream should be able to predict (tell) where
the word starts and ends or the word size
https://reverseengineering.stackexchange.com/questions/18451/what-are-the-popular-machine-learning-unsupervised-approaches-to-learning-binary

In the text example only spaces should be removed and not the
punctuation. It is part of a language:
https://www.constant-content.com/content-writing-service/2016/05/4-key-differences-between-american-and-british-punctuation/