From: Colin Hales <col.ha...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, 26 December 2019 00:20
To: AGI <agi@agi.topicbox.com>
Subject: Re: [agi] Re: rotation back in the olden days

I have won a grant to build proof--of-principle hardware at macroscopic scales.
12 months. Basic 'computational unit', intrinsically adaptive. 1 million times
scaled up so neuroscientists can hold it in their hands and acclimatise
themselves to how it maps to membrane activity and then AGI.

 It's pointless talking to computer science/engineering about non-computer
approaches to AGI, so I've given up.

Keep thinking along the same lines and you'll be on the vector towards real
AGI. No models. No software. Empirical science, not theoretical science. The
one thing nobody sees and that has never been tried since 1952.

Enjoy!

Colin

On Wed., 25 Dec. 2019, 4:15 am ,