Hmm, we don't like the No Lunch Theorem. Me and Matt and any other enlightened
one doesn't. Ignore Stefan :-D and ignore R81 :|. We follow the AGI Theorem
instead. We believe it doesn't get contradicted. It is same meaning to say we
attack the FLT or attack the contradiction it makes. Yes we are expecting Free
Lunches, less work, more that Good change/evolution to come. Survival makes us
think what is Good. Nothing is actually ugly or painful or gay or bad or a
hobby or makes sense or is complex or superior. So the particle Sorting of
array items / sorting in Data Compression leads to Survival/Patterns that
emerge, and extracts new insights/patterns from old data; data self recursion.
So yes we expect free lunches; we expect change to occur; we expect to survive
longer; to happen on its own and soon; evolution; physics. It's just evolution
of particles settling into equilibrium from chaos to patterns.

Evolution is sorting particles so that they are more pattern-y so they are more
compressible and can remove the trash and Learn the actual elementary and
higher facets / features (cat, face, nose, curve, line, dot), but Earth
actually grows more patterns and also grows larger by eating planets nearby. So
it's not just some shrinking but actually more growth than size lost. All while
becoming more patterny. However as I said you can't create/delete
particles/bits, so nothing is 'compressed', rather you are finding the pattern
representation, removing/randomizing the trash after 'compression', then taking
chaotic matter and growing the system/pattern larger.