Yes to the theory
"no search algorithm performs better than a random brute force search onĀ *all
possible datasets*."
But like I explained: the system of Earth does have a determined/predictable
end form it's reaching/evolving to by universal physics, and so that's all that
matters: Darwinian Survival - which causes the final form/sort. So there
actually 'is' a better search algorithm that performs better In The Physics we
have. But there's nothing that is 'performs better', 'ugly', 'Good', 'gay',
'evil', all there is is what evolution; physics Does in the end and settles
into. So yes there is a 'search algorithm' that 'performs' (happens) over other
future scenarios. So view life as a deterministic, predictable, context
weigh-in of patterns tallied up and that that search algorithm is what decides
the future; the global context of particles in their current sort.

Don't separate language and computer vision. They are the same data/context and
OpenAI etc show this too, all is 'language' / 'data' ; context. Based on the
real world. And are descriptions of Earth used by humans. We think about them
as speech or imagery ex. cat>walks>to>bowl>wait>eats>returns back>sits>sleeps.