I believe human behavior is estimable. You believe human behavior is computable
IOW has a K-complexity. What's hiding in the difference there? consciousness.
In humans then belief is consciousness. Makes some sense I guess but I think
consciousness is nondeterministic, you think it's deterministic... if I follow
that correctly.. a proof would be showing the actual K-complexity which you
can't, you can show a compressed DNA but that's not the K-complexity. Thus you
believe in a ghost form of a human which doesn't exist yet except in your mind.