On Friday, July 09, 2021, at 8:18 PM, Peter Voss wrote:
> https://chatbotslife.com/understanding-understanding-9dcc15759b5b

I don't know if you know this and simply gave many views of the same thing, but
just in case not: All of the listed points in that link are the same thing, the
knowing of English or facts or a person's habits is the memories or memories of
what comes at the end of some context (slept in the > ?), which are just
memories. The saying it in your own words is hole and delay matching
adaptiveness, and translation matching as I explained earlier. The other one
point, summarizing it, is too but it uses the most common patterns and the ones
that relate, basically, and only one of each thing so to not repeat same thing.
You can think of summarization as 100 words that match a 10 word memory, it can
see by delayed matching etc that it is there in the 100 words, and once it sees
one part of the memory it knows it is finished said and done (so to not repeat
the same things in the summarization).