James,

If you look at what Greg has done w/ rho calculus

https://arxiv.org/search/cs?searchtype=author&query=Meredith%2C+L+G

and then these more recent elaborations of Native Type Theory that
provide a more elegant way of doing what Curry-Howard tries to do (and
does in limited cases),

https://github.com/leithaus/rho4u/blob/main/oslf/oslf.pdf

you'll see something that extends to quantum type systems pretty
naturally too...

MeTTa language that we're developing for Hyperon will be perfectly
capable of dealing w/ quantum type systems... which should ultimately
make it portable to general purpose quantum computers, and in the
shorter term, should make it useful to implement
classical-computer-based drivers of specialized quantum computing
hardware...

But we have a few fish to fry before that becomes our biggest problem
;) ... for now we are looking at the best ways to leverage Greg's work
to make MeTTa extremely efficient in a classical multiprocessor
setting.. (e.g. server farms of multi-GPU boxes...)

ben

--
Ben Goertzel, PhD
b...@goertzel.org

"My humanity is a constant self-overcoming" -- Friedrich Nietzsche