On Sunday, June 18, 2023, at 7:53 PM, immortal.discoveries wrote:
> and teaches you about the full human body
Yeah, I've never been against a thorough scientific elaboration, hehe.

---

But jokes aside, the problem with GPT is that it doesn't say what it really
wants like we do, yet, before answering, its output gets parsed through various
filters, denying to answer if the filter says "no". In that case you get
repetitive unintelligent denial answers. I think as long as output passes those
filters, GPT seems very intelligent with its unaltered output.

My dream is about a machine completely without the filters. That kind of
machine should be carefully raised and parented, but I believe it should work
ethically enough at the end of the line, once we let it to the outer world.