Ok so making your own data doesn't do it all, but it helps self propel itself
on its own some amount, and is the part of the start of the whole theme of that.

On Sunday, June 18, 2023, at 7:10 PM, ivan.moony wrote:
> Can't resist to ask: what is the goal of our evolution?
Our goal is to become like a cold hard solid unchanging rock (change is death,
moving your arm or learning new memories ends your current form, you feel ok
only because you say so because really you are only focused on maintaining a
rough 20%+_at_least_copy of you long term and moving arm only changes less than
1%) but fluid enough to repair defend flee clone and eat new resources. Cloning
is maybe more efficient than repair IDK, but our goal is to be immortal in time
and space, and space would be defined as having the same current state copies
which means cloned selves, hence our goal yes is clones, or pattern structure.
Our goal is one thing, immortality, cloning, it is same thing, but feels like
it isn't you if viewed as space-form i.e. looking around at your clones. Rocks
are perfect but 100% vulnerable to being hit by say gamma rays, which are I
guess undetectable until hits you, your worst nightmare. Being in a bigger body
may escape this problem IDK. While complete heat and no solid is chaos and
death itself. We won't get perfect, we will continue to research the last
0.00001% of tech improvements forever never finding it, always cloning and
doing routines, exploring too. This allows us to experience and love life
whereas a perfect rock can't actually live or do anything....to live is to die
a bit or go through pain. We love solving problems we make? Living on the edge
between existing and not existing?

Physics has rules in the universe, changes occur in the universe to this very
day. Things might try to settle one day and stop moving, coming to equilibrium
maybe. We are a system that tries to clone and last long times by Learning
physics and modifying self/ fake physics like digital computer simulations to
boost our job's success, and therefore we spread everywhere like a new law that
says thou shall not be complete heat chaos, nor complete rock solid dead, but
alive, a never ending physics ruleset with no true equilibrium, instead a
perfect system that makes sure of that. We are evolving into that, that's our
goal. Our goal is to clone through space and through time last long lives, this
happens on its own obviously due to physics, and you could say that this makes
sure physics keeps going. It does result in a lot more pattern compared to
otherwise. But it thinks it can't be perfectly a rock, and this can be seen as
a way the universe keeps going lol and doesn't freeze solid.

The whole universe still might freeze though who knows.