On Tue, Jun 27, 2023, 11:43 AM WriterOfMinds <jennifer.hane....@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I don't have any great fear of what IS or of letting other people know
> what IS. But with regards to the specific issue we're discussing, I
> consider the question of what IS at a racial level irrelevant, since it
> should not affect decisions.

"should"

But by your own statements, it does.  Indeed Biden has appeared with
military adornment to declare to the nation in a live speech "white
supremacists" the greatest domestic enemies.

Meanwhile affirmative action was, 50 years ago, extended on _racial_
grounds to all non-whites -- including immigrants -  immigrants residing in
the US under policy against the will of more than a supermajority the
American people for the entirety the last half century.

Talk about obsession!