Windows 11 now has it and can control your desktop some things already. I think
it is bing and can surf web, and see images, like bing's can for free.

chatGPT (paid) early October will have I guess the things it won't have for a
while though, it will be able to talk, hear you, aloud, and make images with
dalle3, and see images even tho bing is free tho bing is a but nerfed and
safety-cautious more i think so that might be why its free. Some already have
all those such things.

Some people on the free bing image creator tool are getting dalle 3 already,
for a day or so and then lose it, it seems to be coming soon, and perhaps
oddly, free. They might change it to a trial or limited tries soon.