On Monday, October 02, 2023, at 9:56 AM, stefan.reich.maker.of.eye wrote:
> Yeah they're in reverse, right..
>
> The lighting in the Yoshi picture is just so good

the top one is dalle3,
the middle is dalle 2
the last bottom one is dalle 2.5 that we had free on bing since basically start
of 2023

i figured you would know the dalle3 one by how good it was xD, adn then hence
the other 2, you would expect they would be 2.5, then 2, but as i said it was
not n order, so you i had thought would get that it must be the order i now
have provided above :)

yes the lighting is nice, it is how my own brain originally saw it