Check out my one tough prompt's evolution over 3 dalles, look how close we are
finally....
https://imgur.com/a/X5SeEM8
that was best of 8 images made, for dalle 2, dalle 2.5, and dalle 3 now

dalle 2 came out after dalle 1 in 1 year exactly or so, dalle 2.5 was a year
too!, dalle 3 was 9 months from the start of 2023 to now in 2023

prompt:
glossy black rotating sparsely iced-over and flaming slightly translucent hand
with red sentences written around, becoming exploded view parts, shattering
bipolarly smoking black smoke, booming a transparent black shockwave, gold
Egyptian sashes exit and loop around hand, blue lasers are putting pieces back
together

IMO my one set below is the best ever made with dalle3, even if not the
most-brutal prompt possible
https://www.reddit.com/r/dalle2/comments/16w2kjg/3d_yoshi_on_a_wall_protruded_block_in_a_square/