I predict a return of smallpox and polio because people won't get
vaccinated. We have already seen it happen with measles.

Also, just to be clear, I think "misinformation" and "protecting children"
are codewords for censorship, which I oppose. The one truly anonymous and
censor proof network that we do have is blockchain. You could in theory
encode arbitrary messages as a sequence of transactions, but it is not
practical because of high transaction costs because storage costs O(n^2)
because every peer has a copy. This is the problem I addressed in my 2008
proposal. O(n log n) requires an ontology that is found in natural language
but not in lists of encryption keys.