On Wednesday, March 27, 2024, at 3:15 PM, Matt Mahoney wrote:
> I predict a return of smallpox and polio because people won't get vaccinated.
> We have already seen it happen with measles.

I think it’s a much higher priority as to what’s with that non-human DNA
integrated into chromosomes 9 and 12 for millions of people. Measles and a rare
smallpox case we can address later… Is it to unsuppress tumors for depop
purposes? I can understand that. And there is an explosion of turbo cancers
across many countries now esp. in young people. BUT... I suspect more than that
and potentially other "features". This must be analyzed ASAP.