alpha is adimensional and unitless. To suggest that every hypothetical
universe has its own alpha, makes no sense, as alpha is all encompassing as
it is.

However, if you were to offer up a suggestion that every universe may have
its own version of a triple-alpha process, then you'll have my fullest
attention.