I'm thinking more on proability paths for all possible particle-path
outcomes of particlewaves and Heisenberg. This is a pre-entanglement state.

Perhaps this refers to Ben's "chaos", whereas photons may represent
"order".

Trying to be pragmatic in my thinking, for AGI at least the functionality
of the photoelectric effect within a controlled quantum electrodynamicsl
environment has to be constructed.

I think that might be the foundational lab required for entangling quantum
information. Once entangled particles could be identified from such
"chaos", a discrete wave function could be set up to act as carrier channel
for ubiquitous quantum communication. However, messaging is a different
matter.