> > Superior in intelligence doesn't necessarily mean superior in wisdom ...
> > there are plenty of examples of that in human history.
>
> intelligence in the wrong hands is the most dangerous things...we are
seeing
> that right now in our govt IMO

And just WHERE do you see evidence of intelligence?

C. David Noziglia
Object Sciences Corporation
6359 Walker Lane, Alexandria, VA
(703) 253-1095

    "What is true and what is not? Only God knows. And, maybe, America."
                                  Dr. Khaled M. Batarfi, Special to Arab
News

    "Just because something is obvious doesn't mean it's true."
                 ---  Esmerelda Weatherwax, witch of Lancre

please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?[EMAIL PROTECTED]