The interpretation of probability is a different matter --- we have
been talking about consistency, which is largely independent to which
interpretation you subscribe to.

Correct

In my opinion, in the AGI context, each of the three traditional
interpretation is partly applicable but partly not. The subjectivist
is not better in general.

As you know I feel differently. I think the traditional subjectivist interpretation is conceptually well-founded as far as it goes, but incomplete (not dealing e.g. with the multiple components of truth value), whereas the traditional frequentist
interpretation is conceptually confused...

But, I definitely don't think these interpretation-of-probability issues are
the bottlenecks on the path to AGI...

ben