On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 09:56:10 -0500, Russell Wallace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm not talking about dutch book, I'm talking about the following quoted from Ben's original post, emphasis added):

I think Ben is talking about dutch books, at least implicitly. I think he wants to show that multiple-component truth values are consistent with a De Finetti-like subjectivist interpretation of probability. Dutch book considerations are central to that interpretation.

-gts