On 2/17/07, Richard Loosemore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It is not always true that C++ is used (I am building my own language
and development environment to do it, for example), but if C++ is most
common in projects overall, that probably reflects the facts that:
Back in the old days, it was different.  Lisp and Prolog, for example,
represented particular ways of thinking about the task of building an
AI.  The framework for those paradigms was strongly represented by the
language itself.

What is the nature of your language and development environment? Is it
in the same neighborhood as imperative OO languages such as Python and
Java? Or something "different" like Prolog?

What about the development environment?

-Chuck