It is a trite point, but I can't help repeating that, given how very little we know about the brain's deeper workings, these estimates of the brain's computational and memory capability
are all kinda semi-useless...

I think that brain-inspired AGI may become very interesting in 5-20 years once neuroscience has advanced substantially. At that point quantitative estimates of neural computing power
may also be meaningful!

-- Ben G