Getting people to work in a new language will be very hard indeed.  No
language can be everything to everyone and we all have a lot invested in our
pet language.  I didn't create this language to make any money on it
directly, so, success for me doesn't have to be too many people using the
language, just the *right* ones.

I think my rather primitive IDE will suffice for now as I think most of the
programming will be done by the AGI with training and direction from many
people in any case.  I'm hoping that the IDE won't have to be used for too
many years :)

Unlike C# and other languages, my language has minimal *sugar* and most
things can be done only one way, rather than in many ways.  An example is
indentation: Whenever a method is imported or edited, it is automatically
formatted according to the scheme I have used for my C programs for the past
20 years.  I don't think my way is the only way, but it is useful, standard
for my language, and comes automatically at no cost.

For an application that has enough programmers (with the right expertise
like you and Ben have), any sub-systems (indexing, lists, stacks etc) you
want, you can create.  There is no license for the end product and you get
the fastest code possible. (compared with my interpreter)  If I didn't have
the language I have, I would create an AGI in C++ or C# also.

Sometime down the road (maybe not for your AGI?), you will probably want a
system that can trivially make and execute programs and have 100%
introspection.  My language provides me with that.  Most developers don't
have your team of programmers to make a fast built-in database so my
language should be more useful to them.

I don't know if my language system will be useful to you in the future, but
I welcome any critical analysis or suggestions you may volunteer.

-- David Clark