Hi James,

For specific guidance on installing AGISim you should go to the SourceForge page

http://sourceforge.net/projects/agisim/

and ideally join the sourceforge mailing list for the AGISim project.

I am not sure if AGISim has been ported to Windows or not, someone on
that list can tell you.  I know the game engine underlying it,
CrystalSpace, does run on Windows.

As an aside two team members have just spent a painful week porting
the Novamente Cognition Engine to Windows!  No use for me as I prefer
OSX anyway, but it should be useful in that we have some development
team members who prefer Windows (such as those two ;-)

ben g