Its not the main priority is what he is saying, that goes above and beyond the
task of having the AI understand the story,
  It does however give useful interaction ability.  With Ben's shift to virtual
world agents, something like this is probably already in place for him, though
maybe with more limited commands.
  Having the ability to recreate a scene and act it out in a virtual world
allows you to test, see, and interact with the AI in semi-real time and
environment.
I created a very simple test environment where you could type in basic
sentences like "create a big red ball"  and it woudl parse and add the item to
the environment.  For every command like that you would need to tie in a
environment/graphical component for the world, but it would allow you to do
many things.
  In theory after a basic set of methods were created you could tell it Little
Red Riding hood story and it woudl create the environment, and act thru the
process.

James Ratcliff

Russell Wallace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: On 4/17/07, YKY (Yan King Yin)