A baby AGI has immense advantage.  It's starting (life?) after billions of
years of evolution and thousands of years of civilization.  A 5 YO child
can't float all languages, all science, all mathematics, all recorded
history, all encyclopedia, etc. in sub-millisecond RAM and be able to
interconnect to almost any type of electronics.  There are a lot of
comparisons of a 5YO with an AGI but I wonder about those... are we just
anthropomorphisizing AGI by coming up with a tabula rasa feel good AGI that
needs to learn like a cute human baby?  Our brains are good I mean they are
us but aren't they just biological blobs of goop that are half-assed excuses
for intelligence?  I mean why are AGI's coming about anyway?  Is it because
our brains are awesome and fulfill all of our needs?  No.  We need to be
uploaded otherwise we die.

John