I guess I don't really understand your formalism, i.e.

-- how you define a "world-state" ... do you mean a set of elementary
world-states described by some logical predicate?
-- how do you define the size of a world-state ... would it be the
complexity of that predicate?

thx
ben

On 4/27/07, Mark Waser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 >> I don't like this so much, because two sets of world-states with equal
measure (size) may have very different complexity...

I don't believe so because "complex" world states are by definition larger
since they have more variables to vary (and thus more
points/states/variables).  It is true that one "complex" world-state is
equivalent to multiple "simple" world states, but this is just the behavior
that I desire/expect for my definition.

If you're sure that I'm wrong, please provide an example . . . .