If there's any confusion, think about many women and dieting. They will be
confronted by much the same decisions about whether to eat or not to eat
on
possibly thousands of occasions throughout their lives. And over and over,
throughout their entire lives,  they will - freely - decide now this way,
now that. Yo-yoing on and off their diets. Your system, as I understand
it,
would never do that - would never act in such crazy, mixed up,
contradictory
ways. Humans do, because they are, truly,  free - and, I contend,
non-deterministically programmed - and, repeat, this is, paradoxically,
good
design..

Mike, I don't want to be insulting, but you seem incredibly confused about
some
basic concepts.

Either that or you are redefining basic words in such odd ways that
communicating
with you usefully is next to impossible!

There is no reason at all why a deterministic system couldn't yo-yo on and
off
a diet.  I don't understand why you would think so.

There is nothing stopping deterministic systems from being confused,
idiotic,
self-contradictory, etc.  Really.  Not unless you are adopting a very very
strange
and nonstandard definition of "deterministic."

I think I am going to stop responding to your messages, personally, because
we
simply are not communicating in a useful way.

-- Ben G