On 6/1/07, Mark Waser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    Nope.  I've made *a lot* of money consulting on sub-one-week
projects/products.

Creating an entire, shippable product from scratch? Examples?

So you think the people who created products like Windows, Excel and
Firefox shouldn't be writing software?

    No.  I just think that two of those products do far, far more than
just one useful thing

Indeed all three do - useful programs tend to. An AGI will certainly need
to!

(and a Firefox clone can easily be implemented in less than a week if you're
willing to use existing software).

Well if you're willing to use existing software, I can create a Firefox
clone in less than a minute :)