J Storrs Hall, PhD wrote:
On Tuesday 02 October 2007 10:17:42 am, Richard Loosemore wrote:
... Since the AGIs are all built to be friendly, ...

The probability that this will happen is approximately the same as the
probability that the Sun could suddenly quantum-tunnel itself to a new position inside the perfume department of Bloomingdales.

Justification for this statement?

[Hey, I've been backing up my statements! That one was there because of several thousand words of backup in earlier posts. No fair taking stuff out of context].

Richard Loosemore