To: <agi@v2.listbox.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: [agi] Do the inference rules.. P.S.

Mark Waser wrote:
I'll buy internal spatio-perception (i.e. a three-d world model) but not the visual/vision part (which I believe is totally unnecessary).

Why is *vision* necessary for grounding or to completely "understand" natural language?
My mistake. I misinterpreted the definitions of vision and spatial perception. I agree that there is not a clear separation between the definition of vision and spatio-perception--spatial perception cannot exist without vision. Vision can be spatial because it does not have to be color-vision or human like vision. Spatial can be visual because you have to visually contruct the model.

http://v2.listbox.com/member/?&;