Thanks for the information. Me and a friend came up with the exact same idea
for NetFlix, along with some tweaks and were have nice results, too. A shame
that our other people came up with the exact same idea :)

I think that the main reason that this idea is so intuitive is that you can
imagine it and easily manipulate using spatial reasoning...