I think that there really needs to be more very specifically defined
quantitative measures of intelligence. If there were questions that could be
asked of an AGI that would require x units of intelligence to solve
otherwise they would be unsolvable. I know that this is a hopeless foray on
this list as there seems to be no basic mathematical definition of
intelligence (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I do have in my mind a
picture of what a minimalistic intelligence engine would look like so I feel
strongly that there is a basic definition and the questions to test it would
be in the form of feeding it successive layers of known background
information and having it derive specific answers to questions based on
that. Other qualities like creativity and imagination would need to be
measured in other ways.

John