> The questions you ask are not worth asking, because you cannot do
> anything with a 'theory' (Granger's) that consists of a bunch of vague
> assertions about various outdated, broken cognitive ideas, asserted
> without justification.
>

> Richard Loosemore

Richard, you haven't convinced me, but I don't have time to enter into
a detailed defense of his ideas right now.  Maybe later.

I don't accept his theory of mind/brain
as overall correct but I do find it has some thought-provoking aspects, even
though he obviously hasn't solved the whole problem and his theory
has its weak points.  It may be that his observations about cortical
structure will ultimately form part of an overall understanding of how
brain gives rise to mind...

-- Ben