Benjamin Goertzel wrote:

Ed --

Just a quick comment: Mark actually read a bunch of the proprietary, NDA-required Novamente documents and looked at some source code (3 years ago, so a lot of progress has happened since then). Richard didn't, so he doesn't have the same basis of knowledge to form detailed comments on NM, that Mark does.

This is true, but not important to my line of argument, since of course I believe that a problem exists (CSP), which we have discussed on a number of occasions, and your position is not that you have some proprietary, unknown-to-me solution to the problem, but rather that you do not really think there is a problem.

Richard Loosemore