Eliezer,

You asked that "very personal question" yourself and now you blame
Jiri for asking the same?
:-)

Ok, let's take a look into your answer.
You said that you prefer to be transported into a randomly selected
anime.

In my taste, Jiri's "Endless AGI supervised pleasure" is much wiser
choice than yours
:-)