From: Vladimir Nesov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 5:35 PM
To: agi@v2.listbox.com
Subject: Re: [agi] AGI communities and support

On Dec 8, 2007 1:08 AM, Ed Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Vlad,
>
> What country are you in?
>
> And what is the level of web-comunity, academic, commercial, and
> governmental support AGI in your country?
>
> Ed Porter

I live in Moscow. AGI-related activities are nonexistent here; there's
a small web community, but I don't follow its discussions, archives
for recent years don't show anything interesting.

I wonder where your question has a positive answer and how it can look like.

--
Vladimir Nesov                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]