--- Jean-Paul Van Belle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Matt, Wonderful idea, now it will even show the typical human trait of
> lying...when i ask it "do you still love me?" most answers in its database
> will have Yes as an answer  but when i ask it 'what's my name?' it'll call
> me John?

My proposed message posting service allows anyone to contribute to its
knowledge base, just like Wikipedia, so it could certainly contain some false
or useless information.  However, the number of peers that keep a copy of a
message will depend on the number of peers that accept it according to the
peers' policies, which are set individually by their owners.  The network
provides an incentive for peers to produce useful information so that other
peers will accept it.  Thus, useful and truthful information is more likely to
be propagated.

-- Matt Mahoney, [EMAIL PROTECTED]