On Dec 28, 2007 12:45 AM, YKY (Yan King Yin)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That's why I want to build an interface that lets users provide grammatical
> information and the likes.  The exact form of the GUI is still unknown --
> maybe like a panel with a lot of templates to choose from, or like the
> "autocomplete" feature.

I have previously recommended the interface used in the Alice
programming environment.  (www.Alice.org)

The object browser can be directly acted upon, or the objects can be
drag/dropped into the programming pane where each of the object's
methods are exposed, then the parameters for each method are supplied.
 It quickly becomes an intuitive process.  The resulting statement
makes the syntax obvious and each choice can be updated by reselecting
from a picklist.  Even if you have no interest in animation, the
programming interface does a really good job of providing flexibility
without being too complicated.