Richard Hollerith said:

> If I am found dead with a bag over my head attached to helium or
> natural gas, please investigate the possibility that it was a
> murder made to look like a suicide.
>
> --
> Richard Hollerith
> http://dl4.jottit.com

Same here Richard.   Nitrous Oxide would definately be my first choice.  Not
that I'm planning anything mind you, quite the contrary.
But if the Men in Black are listening and have me in their sights, Nitrous is
the way to go. Helium  or Natural Gas are bad form.
Who wants to wake up in the afterlife talking like a chipmunk or with a bad
headache.

Gary Miller