Huh? Why can't an irreversible dynamic be part of an attractor? (Not that
I need it to be)

An attractor is a set of states that are repeated given enough time.

NO! Easily disprovable by an obvious example. The sun (moving through space) is an attractor for the Earth and the other solar planets YET the sun and the other planets are never is the same location (state) twice (due to the movement of the entire solar system through the universe).

You seem to be giving special status to Homo Sapiens. How does this arise out
of your dynamic?  I know you can program an initial bias, but how is it
stable?

I am emphatically *NOT* giving special status to Homo Sapiens. In fact, that is precisely *my* objection to Eliezer's view of Friendliness.