Thanks Ben.  AGI is a daunting field to say the least.  Many scientific
domains are involved in various degrees.  I am very happy to see  something
like this, because knowing where to start is not so obvious for the
beginner.  I actually recently purchased Artificial Intelligence: A Modern
Approach - but only because I did not know where else to start.  I have the
programming down - but, like most others, I don't know *what* to program.

I really hope that others will contribute to your TOC.  In fact, I am
willing to put up and host an "AGI Wiki" if theis community would find it of
use.  I'd need a few weeks - because I don't have the time right now - but
it is a worthwhile endeavor, and I'm happy to do it.

~Aki

Aki R. Iskandar
[EMAIL PROTECTED]