>  Thank you for your politeness and your insightful comments.  I am
>  going to quit this group because I have found that it is a pretty bad
>  sign when the moderator mocks an individual for his religious beliefs.

FWIW, I wasn't joking about your algorithm's putative
divine inspiration in my role as moderator, but rather in my role
as individual list participant ;-)

Sorry that my sense of humor got on your nerves.  I've had that effect
on people before!

Really though: if you're going to post messages in forums populated
by scientific rationalists, claiming divine inspiration for your ideas, you
really gotta expect **at minimum** some good-natured ribbing... !!!!!

-- Ben G