From: Lukasz Stafiniak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: agi@v2.listbox.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 9, 2008 1:05:42 PM
Subject: Re: [agi] Between logical semantics and linguistic semantics

Steve,

I'm just on the 7th page of the Double R Grammar paper so I'm rushing
ideas here, but it is interesting to see how Multinet, while taking
roots in Conceptual Dependency Theory / Case Grammar, and taking the
concepts it talks about as mental realities, lands quite close to the
philosophy of Double R Grammar (which defines itself in opposition to
the above) by insisting on "grounding concepts in lexicon".

http://mail.yahoo.com