Linas,

Not all theoretical problems can or need to be solved by practical
testing. Also, in this field, no "infrastructure" is really
"theoretically neutral" --- OpenCog is clearly not suitable to test
all kinds of AGI theories, though I like the project, and is willing
to help.

Open-source will solve many technical problems, and may also reveal
many theoretical problems by putting theories under testing. However,
it won't replace theoretical thinking.

Pei